iEDM integrate design, engineering, project management and construction management services to deliver world class sport, event and overlay projects.
Our approach is Integrated by Design.
We combine a proven outcome-focused methodology, with 30 years of multi-disciplinary project delivery experience.
We specialise in the design and turn-key delivery of the permanent and temporary infrastructure necessary to convert existing spaces into exciting new entertainment venues.
iEDM foster a culture of delivery. Our people are passionate about the delivery of projects and the value created through the design-led integration of our services.
Our integrated thinking allows us to provide the right resources, practical experience and technical engineering solutions.
iEDM believe our project model leads to a far more efficient project. Some of the benefits of our delivery methodology include:
- Involvement of the construction management team in the planning phases creates value for the client by designing efficient and easily constructed facilities.
- This model is the most cost efficient project delivery model when compared to traditional project management models or managing contractor models.
- Integrating the engineering, project management and construction management disciplines creates efficiency and value through all phases of the project by significantly reducing the amount of interface between what has traditionally been different groups. Reducing these interfaces is also time efficient, allowing iEDM to get information in front of stakeholders, sponsors and governments quicker.
- The client retains all control over the project at all times.
- Reducing the client’s contracting and site risks, with iEDM acting as Principal Contractor.
- Where project scopes are unclear or subject to change, having a team with the accountability for design, right through to the end product is invaluable. The ability to engage some suppliers before others is important for developing clear scope and managing budgets and risk through the project life. Having the construction management team available through any part of the project creates the ability to effectively achieve this.